Welcome to Worthing College
Above all Worthing College is a friendly place with a strong sense of purpose, where teaching, learning and student success are second to none. The college prides itself on its friendly atmosphere encouraging students to embrace everything the college has to offer, meeting new friends, developing life skills and gaining experiences they will never forget. This helps to provide students with the opportunity to stand out from the crowd when they are looking to progress on to university or employment.
Why apply to study at Worthing College? Best ever results in 2017
- A Level pass rate 98.9%
- BTEC Level 3 pass rate 97.3%
- With over 60 courses available it is one of the most popular places to study in the Worthing area.
- Study programmes can include a mixture of A Levels and BTECs
- Dedicated staff that focus on the most up-to-date teaching and learning methods
- Personal tutor for every student providing excellent guidance and pastoral support
- An extensive variety of extracurricular opportunities
- Opportunities for work experience and volunteering
The fantastic 18-acre parkland campus has superb facilities
- State of the art classrooms and laboratories
- Nine Learning Zones for independent study
- Two large cafes, one with outdoor terrace and seating
- Well-equipped Library with panoramic views
- Fabulous Theatre and Dance studio complex
- A fitness gym with 30 exercise machines
- Floodlit netball and tennis courts and rugby pitch
- Stunning outdoor recreational spaces
- College shops selling everyday essentials and stationery
- Disabled access to all areas
Worthing College Alumni
Worthing College Alumni keeps you in touch with the College and other former students.
If you are able to volunteer to talk to our students, or if you are involved in companies that might be able to offer work experience placements or apprenticeships, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of Alumni.
If you are interested in organising a reunion with your friends from Worthing College we’d love to help you. We have fantastic facilities for hire which are ideal for a multitude of events from meetings, conferences, exhibitions, wedding receptions, parties plus sporting and theatrical spaces.
As a student or other user of Worthing College services, we will ask for your views and feedback on how we are performing. Along with your views (and other evidence, such as examination results), we are constantly reviewing the quality of what we offer and planning to ensure improvements.
We give regular feedback to staff, students, governors and other groups on the quality of service at the college. Essentially we want to offer the best possible service and are constantly looking at how this can achieve.
This school offers programs in: