Who is e-Careers?
- e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
- The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
- e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
- e-Careers is a true "EdTech" institution.
Why is e-Careers a true EdTech Institution?
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in groundbreaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
Who is a typical student?
Anyone with access to an internet connection!
What is E-Learning?
E-Learning the terminology which is used to describe the way in which education is delivered using technology. It stands for "Electronic Learning".
There are many advantages of E-Learning, here are a few:
- Cost effective – minimises human, travel and classroom costs
- Flexible – studying can be considered as "on demand". You are in control of where and when you want to learn
- Up to date – all training material can be kept up to date and all students would automatically learn from the latest content
- Evidence – progress tracking, completion reports and downloadable certificates ensure that everything learnt is validated
- Consistent – It provides a consistent message, therefore eliminating problems with different instructors teaching different material in different styles
- Environmentally friendly – you don’t need to travel and it doesn’t consume vast amounts of paper correspondence
Programs taught in: