Academic Excellence and Student Success
Since its founding in 1936, Sierra College has focused on quality instruction and meeting the needs of the communities that it serves. With approximately 125 degree and certificate programs, Sierra College is ranked first in Northern California (Sacramento north) for transfers to 4-year Universities, offers career/technical training, and classes for upgrading job skills. Sierra graduates can be found in businesses and industries throughout the region. Our award-winning faculty members enhance their teaching with research, authorship and industry expertise. We are also recognized nationally for excellence in our athletic programs. 2016: We celebrate our 80th birthday!
Sierra College is a two-year community college and offers a wide selection of associate degree programs, on-campus housing, guaranteed transfer agreements to California universities, affordable tuition, structured ESL classes and a great campus location.
- Sierra College is located in the foothills of the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains of northern California and is two hours drive from San Francisco.
- The college is in a safe family environment and provides on-campus housing and homestay opportunities.
- 2 years at community college + 2 years at university = a bachelors degree.
- A large number of our students transfer to top quality universities to complete their final two years attending the University of California and California State University schools such as UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UCLA and UC Santa Barbara.
- TOEFL score of 45 (iBT), 133 (CBT) or enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- Sierra College is able to offer a great education at an affordable price, often at half the price of a four-year university.
- We offer over 70 associate degree programs including Business, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing and many more.
- Please contact email@example.com or visit our website at www.sierracollege.edu/int for further information.
The Sierra Community College District covers over 3,200 square miles, an area larger than the state of Delaware. It serves the Northern California foothill counties of Placer, Nevada as well as parts of El Dorado and Sacramento. Campuses in Rocklin (main), Roseville, Truckee, and Grass Valley.
This school offers programs in: