Come learn English in beautiful Denver, Colorado!
Here is why we’re the best ESL school in Denver:
- Affordable Tuition. Our low tuition makes education affordable.
- Monthly Payments. We give our students the opportunity to make monthly payments instead of paying for the entire semester at once.
- Amazing Location. We are situated in the Rocky Mountains, in the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado, with convenient access to residences, shops, restaurants, and transportation. Denver has been voted the #3 healthiest city in the USA and the #2 place to live.
- Student-Centered. We build programs that are unique to individual student’s aspirations and learning styles.
- Family Community. We provide a safe, comfortable, supportive community dedicated to education and learning about one another.
- Diverse Student Body. Our students are from all over the world, creating an international, multicultural learning environment. We have students from more than 50 different countries in our school!
- Dedicated Faculty and Staff. Our faculty and staff have years of experience in teaching English and test preparation to students. They speak multiple languages (Arabic, French, Spanish, Russian, Tagalog, and Thai, to name a few!) and have spent time abroad in many different countries.
- Flexible Class Schedules. We offer classes in the morning and the evening to suit student needs.
- Small Classes. Our maximum class size is 18 to ensure maximum learning.
The mission of New America College is to provide intensive English language instruction to international and F-1 visa students, as well as permanent immigrant residents. This intensive educational experience will include the academic and social skills that will enable them to realize their potential, succeed in their personal and professional lives and live the American dream.
NAC is committed to:
- Students learning and developing values and professional skills and attitudes needed to be successful
- Providing excellent instruction and support to students
- Creating an interesting, intellectual atmosphere and offering programs that support students’ academic and career goals
- Offering programs at an affordable price point and giving students the opportunity to pay on a monthly basis
- Maintaining a safe, supportive and respectful learning environment where students from various cultures can work together
New America College offers intensive English Language Acquisition Certificate Programs, TOEFL Preparation, University Preparation, American Culture and Conversation, Business English, and Communication in the Modern World courses to students who have an interest in learning English in the United States. Our courses cover academic and social English skills to help students succeed.
New America College is designed for students 18 years and older who have earned a high school diploma. Each student is assessed before starting classes to ensure that they are placed at the appropriate level. Individualized assessments are conducted throughout the year.
- ELA – all levels
- TOEFL Preparation Course
- Business English
- University Preparation
- English for Healthcare – F-1 students may take this class in addition to their regular full-time program.
- American Culture and Conversation
- Communication in the Modern World
Listening & Speaking, Reading & Writing, Grammar, Pronunciation, MyELT, Language Laboratory
F-1 students / Non-F-1 students
The tuition is $625.00 per month.
A one-time, non-refundable, Registration Fee of $50.00 as well as an annual, non-refundable, $50.00 Resource Fee is due upon enrollment for all programs.
|Day Classes||8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.||Monday-Thursday|
|Evening Classes||5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.||Monday-Thursday|
Tutorials are held free of charge for students on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
For more information, contact:
Regina Kireva, Registrar
Suzanne Leduc, President/PDSO
This school offers programs in: