In today's world, language services play a crucial role in international business, education, and communication. Bridge is a world leader in the field with over 25 years of experience transforming lives and organizations by fostering cross-cultural communication and language competency.
Intensive English Programs
Learn English with Bridge, a world leader in English language instruction with over 25 years of experience. Bridge offers General English and Business English Programs in the United States, Argentina, and Chile and offers Academic English Pathways Programs at seven locations across the United States, including six centers on university campuses.
When you step through the doors of one of our language centers, you become part of the Bridge family. Every year we host thousands of students from around the world, delivering top-notch language instruction. Whether you are a student, business executive or tourist we offer a variety of English courses specifically designed to your needs. We also help international students find and prepare for undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the United States. Our 80 full-time employees and 350 teachers form a diverse group of nationalities and cultures, and they understand the importance of language learning and cultural competency.
Teacher Training Programs
BridgeTEFL® is the teacher training division of Bridge and the largest provider of TEFL/TESOL courses in the United States. Every year, BridgeTEFL prepares over 4,000 students to teach English as a second language at home and overseas. We offer a variety of EFL/ESL teacher certification programs, including:
- The Bridge IDELT™, an intensive 140-hour onsite program available in Denver, Buenos Aires, and Santiago.
- The Cambridge CELTA, available in Denver, CO
- Online TEFL Certification, including the 150-hour Bridge IDELT Online™
- TEFL Courses in countries around the world with Bridge® partner schools
- Supportive Teach Abroad programs, bundled programs that go beyond TEFL certification and offer personalized job placement assistance or even a pre-arranged paid teaching placement.
Our accreditations and affiliations with the following organizations ensure that we continue to provide English instruction of the highest caliber.
- We are accredited byACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.This means that we periodically undergo a rigorous review process to ensure that our facilities, classes, material, and staff meet the highest quality standards.
- We belong to EnglishUSA, the American Association of Intensive English Programs, meaning that we are part of a select group of the best English schools in the United States.
- A bridge is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- Bridge Education Group is a member of StudyColorado, an initiative of the State of Colorado and the Colorado business community to promote the state as a study destination.
- Bridge is a member of the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC)and is committed to following AIRC’s guidelines for best practice.
Programs taught in: