Why study with us?
- Leverage relevant case studies and proven frameworks that have immediate applicability to real business challenges.
- Action learning components create real-world applications of classroom knowledge.
- Form part of a dynamic learning environment and networking with peers from around the globe and engage with key industry leaders.
- Hands-on activities to develop a more innovation-driven and strategic mindset.
- Program formats allow the flexibility to study and work during the academic year.
- Take part in an innovative collaboration between ELLE, the world’s number one fashion media brand, MIT Sloan Executive Education, and Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
Afternoon sessions will be led by key industry experts who will provide global insight, share best practices, and address current situations facing the fashion and luxury industry today. Industry leaders will participate in round-table discussions, keynotes, debates, and interviews. Please note that not all guest speakers will participate in each session of the program.
Faculty will help participants broaden their understanding of the fashion and luxury industry and acquire frameworks to face today’s business challenges Faculty will utilize the most relevant case studies and course materials aligned with each of the six focus areas to provide a global outlook of the fashion and luxury industry.
Please note that not all faculty teach in each session of the program.
Enroll today and be among the first participants to have the opportunity to discover the fashion and luxury industry from the inside.
EXCLUSIVE ELLE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:
- Fashion brand ateliers
- Discovering the jewelry making process at the School of Jewelry Arts, created by the mythical brand Van Cleef and Arpels
- Having the exclusive opportunity to visit the Möet Hennessy Innovation Lab in Paris
- Behind the scenes - visit the ELLE headquarters of ELLE Spain, France, and US where you can meet the editorial team to learn how the magazine work and how they make each issue
- Meet today’s Top Fashion Designers
- Visit the showrooms of the most relevant and esteemed brands in the industry and learn how they implement their marketing and communication campaigns
This school offers programs in: