The University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw (UE&M, Wyższa Szkoła Ekologii i Zarządzania w Warszawie) is a non-state higher education institution, established based on the decision of the Minister of National Education in July 1995 and registered under number 62 in the register of non-state higher education institutions and associations of non-state higher education institutions.
The University is considered one of the best non-state higher education institutions in the region of Mazowsze. Dynamic development of UE&M, high training standards and interdisciplinary character of knowledge obtained by our students have gained the appreciation of employers and specialists from various sectors.
High standards of education result, among others, in prestigious awards and titles granted to the University, positive evaluation of the State Accreditation Committee for all fields of the study evaluated so far, as well as awards obtained by its graduates.
Faculty of Management of UE&M
Since the beginning of activity of the Faculty, the main focus with respect to the fields of study offered by the Faculty has been high quality and interdisciplinary character of training, ensuring up to date specialisations and adaptation of the training content to evolving expectations of the labour market. Thanks to this, graduates of the Faculty are perceived by employers as highly qualified specialists possessing the required resources of knowledge, skills and social competences, allowing effective and responsible accomplishment of diversified professional tasks.
Material background of the Faculty
At its disposal, the Faculty of Management has the complete teaching infrastructure of the University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw, including properly equipped lecture rooms and laboratories, a library and reading room, equipment, machines, materials and software required to conduct the teaching process, including computer workstations with Internet access. Moreover, in each of the University’s buildings, students and lecturers have Wi-Fi Internet access.
UE&M has its own, modern teaching facilities, adapted to the needs of disabled users. Teaching rooms and laboratories have state of the art equipment and they allow correct accomplishment of the training process. What is more, the University makes its facilities available to students and teachers outside the scheduled teaching hours. The number and standard of teaching rooms are adapted to the number of students.
There is also a very well equipped library and reading room of UE&M, whose collections include over 44,000 volumes. The up to date collection of press available in the reading room includes the app. 240 titles of domestic magazines and 13 titles of foreign magazines.
Students may also use electronic library collections, such as Elsevier, Springer, Wiley-Blackwell, EBSCO, Nature, Science, Web of Knowledge, SCOPUS, AGRO, BazEkon, BazHum, BazTech, CEJSH.
What makes us different?
- Qualified and experienced teaching and scientific staff, providing the students with state-of-the-art knowledge and practical skills
- Study programmes in line with the requirements of the work market that provide graduates with the knowledge needed in their chosen profession.
- The experts and the board of employers functioning at each faculty will be able to consult on how to prepare the graduates for their future job.
- Specialised laboratories, air-conditioned rooms and studios with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Modern library with a comfortable reading room and with more than 52 000 books and journals.
- Own publishing house, responsible for monographs and course books.
- Warsaw school of health functioning at the UE&M organises open lectures about health and social diseases.
- ERASMUS PLUS 2014-2020 offering exchange programme with many universities, as well as internships in many institutions, offices and organizations in different European countries.
Especially for the international students, there is an International Cooperation Office. UE&M offers preparatory courses of Polish language both for our graduates and for the students who just start their education at Polish universities. For our students and listeners, we also ensure a dormitory.
Programs taught in: