Knowledge. Reputation. Experience. Quality. These are the reasons why every year, students from all over the world choose an inlingua centre. inlingua is proud to be one of the leading language school in Malta, forming a part of the global network of inlingua international we believe the fundamental values of our school and our service, are what sets us apart from the rest of English schools here in Malta.
Crossing language barriers
Communication is the key to success in any aspect of life. A common language is the foundation of good communication and inlingua’s international slogan, crossing language barriers, conveys perfectly what inlingua sets out to do. Our aim is to teach languages to the world so that we have a common language with which we can share our lives and our laughter with the citizens of the world
Crossing language barriers – bringing the world together.
We do things differently
At inlingua Malta, we don’t just teach English, we teach English the inlingua way.
Our course books, our language learning resources and the inlingua method of teaching all contribute towards effective and successful language training.
The inlingua method follows basic principles which focus on using the language rather than reading about it, and we are confident that our approach works because inlingua has over 40 years experience in providing successful language training to people from all over the world, making inlingua stand out from the rest of language schools in Malta
We make it simple
Inlingua Malta has 36 years experience in teaching English as a foreign language and we understand that learning a new language can be intimidating for some people. Having to start from scratch like a child learning to speak for the first time might prevent you from making that first step on to the journey of language learning.
All our trainers are fully certified with many years of experience and they understand the challenges that students face in the classroom. When you study English with us you will see that learning a new language can be fun and stimulating.
Our trainers will guide you through the whole process, helping you take on this new challenge and before you know it, you will be speaking English easily and confidently because we really do make it that simple!
Get it right
Choose inlingua Malta for your language course and get it right the first time. From your very first day, you will communicate in English and immediately you will begin to improve and feel more confident with your skills.
In class, our trainers guide you to produce sentences that are correct both grammatically and thematically, and soon, speaking English will come to you naturally. As you gain experience you will make fewer mistakes and learn faster.
So choose inlingua for your language courses and learn English in Malta our way. You’ll get it right both times!
Language School Malta
- inlingua Malta is part of inlingua International, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world, currently having 309 centres in 35 different countries around the world
- We are the second institute to organise English courses in Malta. Our language school has been operating on the Island since 1980 – We are trendsetters in the EFL industry in Malta
- The inlingua method, our own way of teaching English has proven to be an effective tool in successful language training.
- All inlingua English course books are specially developed by our academic department in Switzerland
- Over 300,000 people a year choose an inlingua language course to learn a new language
- 44 air-conditioned classrooms
- Lecture room, Junior room and DVD room equipped with interactive whiteboards
- Library / Self-study centre
- Student Common Room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the inlingua building
- 24-hour Emergency Helpline
- Privately-owned inlingua Student Residence situated in St. Julian’s
- Due to certain limitations, our school is NOT accessible to wheelchair-bound persons. inlingua Malta provides One-to-One language training at the place of accommodation upon request
9, Guzi Fava Street, Off Bisazza Street,
Sliema, SLM 1632