Italian Language School in Florence
- First Italian language school in Florence accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education to teach Italian language and culture to foreign students.
- Top quality professional language teaching since 1948.
- Member of the global Eurocentres Swiss Foundation which teaches 8 languages in 38 locations worldwide, with more than 15 000 students a year.
- Innovative Success System committed to providing the highest quality language training worldwide.
- Certified by EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality Language Services, to guarantee high education standards through the years.
- Beautifully located inside the Renaissance Palace "Palazzo Guadagni" (1502), designed by the famous Florentine architect Cronaca.
- Central position: The school overlooks the very central square called Piazza S. Spirito, right in the heart of the old town centre, 300 m from the Pitti Palace, 500 m from the Ponte Vecchio and about 15 minutes walk from the Cathedral.
- Easy-to-reach from anywhere in town and surrounded by typical trattorias, cafes and traditional artisans’ workshops.
Our Italian language school is composed of eleven classrooms, a fully equipped multimedia learning centre with a wide range of Italian learning resources from traditional grammar exercises to online programmes, a large conference room, a student lounge and a large sunny terrace.
Why choose InFlorence Academy?
Have the opportunity of studying in a building dating from the 16th Century ...
Experience living in the city known worldwide as the “Cradle of the Renaissance”. InFlorence Academy can be found in the oldest part of Florence, in the beautiful square of Piazza S. Spirito surrounded by typical trattorias, cafes and traditional artisans’ workshops, in the city centre but away from the crowded tourist areas.
Have the opportunity of studying in a building dating from the 16th Century, rich with history and Florentine charm. Our school is located in Palazzo Guadagni and has 11 classrooms, a multimedia learning centre, a conference room, a relax area for students and a large sun terrace.
We believe in keeping class sizes small in order to maintain high-quality teaching standards from our experienced academic staff.
Our qualified language teachers have considerable experience in the field of Italian language teaching. They use a variety of innovative approaches to design an ideal course for each particular group. Some members of our teaching staff are also teacher trainers.
All our personnel have considerable experience in dealing with students from all over the world so there is always someone who can help you with any problem, big or small!
This school offers programs in: