Quality English Language School in Dublin, Ireland
Adult & Junior English Courses in Beautiful Malahide on Dublin's Coastline
An Award-Winning Quality Education Provider, The Irish College of English Language School was established in 1992.
We are Recognised by the Department of Education as having year-round exceptional English schools for the teaching of English as a Foreign Language. We are also members of MEI, a body promoting Quality Education in Ireland and Providing Learner Protection.
At the forefront of our school’s ethos is to have our students learn English with a positive student experience. In 2014 we were honoured by Malahide Chamber of Commerce with the ‘Service Excellence Award’ for a clear demonstration of excellent and consistent customer service and in 2016 we were honoured with the ‘Organisation of the Year’ Award. In 2015 we were the first English Language School in Ireland to be shortlisted for the Junior Course Study Travel Global Industry Star Award. In 2016 we were again shortlisted for this award as well as the English Language School Europe Award.
We have two English Schools in Dublin. Our schools are in ideal Dublin Locations including the Malahide English School, the Portmarnock English School and a Residential Summer English Camp at Glenstal Abbey, Limerick.
As Small Professionally Run English Schools, our Quality English Courses are known for their excellence and Focus on Progression offering great value for money. We have full and part-time courses for Adults all year round and welcome School Groups throughout the year and we specialise in English courses for children and teenagers through our Junior English Language Summer Camps.
Why Choose to Study in our English Language School?
- Excellent Student Experience – Award Winning English School in Dublin.
- Quality English Courses – Recognised by the Department of Education and Members of MEI.
- Perfect Coastal Dublin Locations Malahide & Portmarnock – Dublin Airport (10 mins), Dublin City Centre (20 mins).
- Malahide – Ideal for Children & Teenagers – Malahide is one of Dublin’s most Affluent and Safe Towns.
- Positive Customer Experience – Our excellent feedback ‘Best Junior Summer Camp Experience in Ireland’.
- Walk to School – Uniquely all our Quality Host Family Accommodation is within Walking Distance of School.
- Prestigious Boarding School – Our new Junior Residential Programme at Glenstal Abbey.
Join us in 2017 and experience a Small School Feel and Friendly Atmosphere where individual needs can be met. Our focused Junior Camps in June, July and August 2017 offer children and teenagers the opportunity to immerse themselves in the language and return home with a greater fluency and love of English. This will help them achieve their study goals and enhance future career opportunities. Our ideal location in Malahide offers a safe and beautiful seaside setting for any study stay. We are within easy access to all of Dublin’s tourist sights making us a great choice for an English Language School in Dublin.
The Irish College of English is recognised by ACELS, a Service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language Teaching (ELT).
This school offers programs in: