Study Medicine in Hungary
McDaniel College Budapest Campus is registered in Hungary as a foreign institution of higher education by the permission of the Hungarian Minister for Education. For liberal arts-oriented students, it offers a standard American four-year undergraduate program in Hungary with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, valid for the USA and EU.
However, the most important goal of McDaniel College Budapest Campus is to offer worldwide students who want to become a medical doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or veterinary doctor the following Pre-medical/Pre-veterinary programs:
- The two semesters pre-medical/pre-veterinary course from September 2020 till May 2021.
- The intensive one-semester course from January to May, 2021.
The students of the long and intensive Pre-Medical/Pre-Veterinary Programs will study the most important subjects which are above all necessary for them to pass successfully the entrance exams and the Pre-Medical/Pre-Vet Programs will be a great help for them during their first and second university years. These subjects are:
- English Communication,
- Medical English;
- Biology (Cell biology);
- Chemistry (Biochemistry)
- Mathematics, etc.
The firm mission of McDaniel college Budapest is to prepare students for good medical universities anywhere, but first of all in Hungary. Students completing the Pre-Medical Programs of McDaniel College Budapest can continue their studies worldwide, but they are very welcome to Hungary to study at the following universities (Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Health Science Faculties): Semmelweis University Budapest, University of Szeged, University of Pécs, and at the University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest.
Why Choose the Pre-medical Course at McDaniel College?
- There is no entrance examination!
- 30 years of experience!
- More than 9000 graduates from more than 40 countries
- High success rate, close to 90 % of university admission.
- Program contents are based on the university entrance exams
- Excellent student services
- Full assistance upon arrival
- Teaching in small groups with the best senior and young professors
- Vibrant student life
Budapest offers something for everyone
- Dramatic history and architecture
- Healing thermal waters
- Nice amusements and safe nightlife
Contact person for all affairs:
Károly ZIMBORÁS, Representative for McDaniel College Budapest Campus
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Tel: +36 1 413 3015
Welcome to Budapest!
1071 Budapest, Hungary