THE EBC EXPERIENCE
Become a management professional with an international perspective – a truly global citizen. EBC University of Applied Sciences is a German globally connected multi-campus business school with a strong focus on practical application and implementation. The core of our institutional philosophy is to put the student in the center of all our actions. We are highly invested in our students and alumni.
»Your success is our mission«
You can expect:
- individual attention – in class, in administration, in student services
- Small class sizes – we believe in group discussions and student-focused learning
- Global-minded people – @home & abroad
- Real world experiences – internships, case studies & company projects
- Top facilities in top locations – did we mention our roof-top-terraces?
Why should you study at one of the three EBC campuses in Germany? We´ll tell you why.
Here are ten reasons:
- Private, officially recognized studies Enjoy the quality of a private university with an officially recognized degree!
- Compact and well-organized studies In only three years you can acquire your Bachelor of Arts in International Business Management - English Track.
- Strong focus on practice Within these three years you complete one internship in Germany or one abroad in a company of your choice. Make use of your knowledge and skills already during your studies!
- High degree of internationality Apart from the internship abroad, the programs at our university include a semester abroad at one of our numerous partner universities worldwide. Have a look at our international network!
- Intensive foreign-language support Foreign language classes are an integral part of our programs. Whether it is English, French, Spanish, Italian, or Chinese – we give you an excellent language preparation for your internships and semester abroad – and for your later career.
- Strong network A substantial network of international universities, companies, institutions, and associations have developed as a result of our many years of experience. This network not only backs you up with your internships or your semester abroad, but it can also mean an immediate start with your career upon graduation.
- Strengthening of social competences You are not only looking for “mere” education and specialized knowledge, but you also want to grow as a person? Values such as individual responsibility, ethical judgment, empathy, and a healthy work-life balance are important elements of our philosophy. We offer personal coaching so that you have a smooth entry into the job market.
- Learning in small classes Our classes are small so that lecturers can give you the individual attention you need. Studying in small groups not only ensures sustainable learning but also strengthens your social competence. Our campuses thrive on a community feeling.
- Personal contact with lecturers Long waiting times for an appointment with your lecturer? Not with us. EBC faculty will make time for your questions – our doors are open for you!
- Studying in business metropolises Hamburg, Berlin or Düsseldorf – study in one of Germany´s biggest business metropolises. Don’t be a bystander – be where things happen!
Programs taught in: