Anda Sprachschule is a small and friendly German language school in Berlin Friedrichshain offering German courses for adults and companies.
Our teachers are native and highly experienced in teaching languages and their sole aim is to deal with the needs of our students. We are different from other schools due to our communicative and personalized lessons tailor-made to our students needs, in our German courses we give a great importance to our students’ communication skills.
We offer the following services regarding our foreign language and German language courses in Berlin:
- German courses in small groups.
- High qualified, experienced and native teachers.
- We select our school material very carefully so the students can learn the language in a funny and gradual way, and at the same time they can learn more about the German culture.
- Personal advice in English and three other languages (German, Spanish and Italian).
- Very reasonable prices throughout the year.
- From level A2 we find you a language exchange partner for free, so you can keep practicing German outside the class.
- Every month, we offer several cultural activities for our students of the German courses in Berlin, such as small trips, visits to museums, films or our typical Anda-meeting, in which people from different countries come together and eat tapas while practicing foreign languages.
- We help our students to find suitable accommodation.
The Anda Sprachschule is undoubtedly one of the best places to attend German courses in Berlin or to learn other foreign languages like Spanish, French or Italian, in Berlin-Friedrichshain. Our classes are held from 9 to 21. In case you are interested in international language or in German courses in Berlin you can choose between the following types of courses:
- Intensive courses: German courses that take place five times a week (4 lective hours per day)in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Semi-Intensive courses: German courses that take place twice a week (2 lective hours per day).
- Evening courses: German courses that take place once a week (2 lective hours per day).
- Private lessons: they adapt to the exact needs of the student both in contents and in times, and can take place in the morning, noon or evening.
If it is the first time that you have registered with us but you already have some language language skills we will also be pleased to assist you. Moreover you can take our free test level.
In Anda Sprachschule we not only provide you with the best language course, but also offer the following sevices:
ANDA language exchange: we look for a native language partner for you so that you can practice the language out of class, one of the most efficient, affordable and fun ways to improve your oral fluency.
Cultural activities: we organise cultural activities every month for our students, such as visits to different museums, films or our well-known Anda meeting, where students from different nationalities meet up, have some “tapas” and chat in different languages.
Accommodation: we arrange your accommodation in Berlin, so that you have just to worry about learning the language and making new friends.
Travel insurance: you can hire a health insurance and enjoy your trip to the most; no need to worry about any eventual setbacks.
Translation: we also offer translation services of documents in every language taught in the school.
This school offers programs in: