Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu has become one of the most prominent institutions. Le Cordon Bleu offers programs ranging from culinary training to university curricula in food and beverage, hospitality and tourism.
Le Cordon Bleu provides aspiring culinary professionals the opportunity to turn their ambitions into reality. The focus on mastering techniques gives students the confidence and knowledge to apply what they have learned to any style of cuisine. Graduates receive a diploma that is acknowledged worldwide, a passport for life opening the doors to a successful career.
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying art and culinary techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Sacré Coeur all combine in highlighting the rich and unique architectural heritage of this City of Light. Theater productions, concerts, art collections, photography and sculpture exhibitions and frequent local festivals and festivities all set the Parisian scene, with the added romantic attraction of exploring local markets, booksellers, café terraces, and starred restaurants.
The Cordon Bleu School, situated on the left bank of the Seine in the renowned 15th arrondissement, is a 4-storey building with 2 demonstration rooms and 3 practical rooms.
Good reasons to choose Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- The city of Paris, birthplace of Le Cordon Bleu, is one of the gastronomic capitals of the world. Its open-air markets, bistros and boulangeries make it the perfect location to learn about culinary arts and to absorb France's culture.
- Founded in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu Paris has over 100 years of experience in culinary arts training.
- Chef instructors come from a variety of backgrounds: some have been awarded Michelin Stars, others have received prestigious awards. All are dedicated to teaching their craft.
- Our teaching methodology “watch, do, learn” is conveyed in demonstrations followed by practical sessions overseen by our Chefs.
- Demonstration classes are taught in French and translated into English.
- The best students can obtain internships in Parisian establishments, an invaluable work experience which will facilitate future professional pursuits.
- Studying at Le Cordon Bleu Paris will enable you to meet people from all over the world; where more than 55 nationalities are represented every term.
- Since its launch, our group has grown into a worldwide organization with over 50 schools in 23 countries, teaching more than 20 000 students annually. Le Cordon Bleu International offers courses in gastronomy, hospitality, and tourism from initiation to MBA level.
This school offers programs in: