ESTACA, ENGINEERING SCHOOL
Founded in 1925, ESTACA is a member of ISAE group, 1st world cluster in aerospace training and research. ESTACA is highly specialized in the fields of aeronautics, automotive, space, and guided transport industries.The training courses constantly evolve to meet the requirement of companies and adapt to the emergence of new technologies or disciplines. ESTACA’s graduates undertake the design, development, and production of transport systems and components.The school’s expertise is well recognized by the industry, which has ranked it among the best engineering schools for the quality of its graduates.
- Advanced postgraduate degree in engineering right after the French "BAC"
- A school who is specialized in 4 transportation fields: aeronautical, automotive, space and railway
- 2 campus: ESTACA-Paris and ESTACA Campus-Ouest in Laval, Mayenne
- Personalised high-level teaching that meets the industries requirements
- Students have access to high technology equipment in our laboratories
- The international experience is mandatory
- Graduate Engineer School entitled by "Commission des Titres d'ingenieurs"
- Member of Groupe ISAE
- CGE Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- UGEI Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes
- ConcoursAvenir (founder member)
- Campus France international promotion of high-level French education
- N+i The "n+i" network is a consortium of 70 French engineering Grandes Ecoles, who have chosen to pool their international co-operation actions
- Elles bougent, (founder member)
- Competitiveness clusters Astech, Moveo, IDforCar, EMC2, Systematic
- PRES UPGO - Université Paris Grand Ouest
- PEPITE PON: Pôle Etudiants pour l’Innovation, le Transfert et l’Entrepreneuriat Paris Ouest Nord
ESTACA Campus Paris-Saclay
12 Paul-Delouvrier Street
CS 20749 Montigny
Paris, Île-de-France, France