EIPM at a Glance
EIPM was created in December 1990 by top leading companies - Alcatel, Aérospatiale, Amae, Bull, Cerestar (Ferruzzi), Herberts (Hoechst), Nokia, Pechiney, Philips, Renault - and sponsored by the European Commission, the Rhône Alpes Region and the Haute Savoie department to create an European Executive Education and Training Center in Purchasing Education.
Today through its different programmes, the EIPM trains and educates each year more than 4000 purchasing professionals worldwide in 9 different languages in Europe and through its branches in partnership.
EIPM was the first to:
- Offer an Executive MBA that recognised the strategic dimension of the Purchasing function
- Develop tools for professionals based on applied research
- Establish a shared vision across Europe for the Purchasing function
- Coin the phrase ‘Upstream Purchasing Strategy’
- Respond to the needs of the professions by providing worldwide training solutions
- Offer a European staged certification programme for purchasing professionals.
The EIPM Vision is to be the Leading Institute in Learning (Education, Research and Training) in Strategic Sourcing and Supply Management.
The EIPM is a unique Learning Centre in the world offering such a complete range of solutions for Executives in Procurement & Supply Management including:
- Education: Certification Programmes, “à la carte” Training Modules, MSc and an Executive MBA in Purchasing & Supply Management at our French Geneva and Shanghai campuses.
- In-Company Training: More than 4000 participants are trained every year in 9 different languages. EIPM has a unique ability to deploy global training programmes for the purchasing function.
- Assessments & Benchmarks for Best Practices: Talent assessment (tool in 8 Languages & more than 6000 Participants), Assessment of the Organisation, Award of the Organisation of Excellence
- Networking Activities: Roundtables for Executives around the World, thematic Workshops, Annual Conference
- Applied research: Developed with the EIPM Club members and EIPM dedicated team.
Today, EIPM can offer you a unique partnership to cover your training, benchmarking, research and networking needs in the Purchasing and Supply Management industry.
Our way of thinking is of paramount importance for the EIPM mission and strategy:
- Professional: We work closely with our clients to provide the solutions that meet their needs.
- Innovative: We provide a complete range of products. We continuously partner with our clients to bring new ideas to market.
- Expert: Through our research, benchmarking and networking activities, we stay at the forefront of the purchasing knowledge
- Cross-cultural team player: Our international orientation, our combination of flexibility and proximity are key factors to our client relationships.
This school offers programs in: