UPC history goes back to early 2002 when a private college was established to provide coaching to Australian students.
By early 2004, a group of academics from the University of New South Wales, University of Sydney & University of Technology, Sydney conceived the idea of a high quality private education institute: UPC College was established. Founders of the College include Professors Brian Low, Tam Tran, Dr Thuy Mai-Viet, Mr Robert West, Mr Dang Le, Mr Hiep Phan and Mr Phuc Duong.
- A chance to network with students from around the world.
- Local students mix with international students. We run many courses for local students.
- A pleasant and supportive environment which will enable you to obtain qualifications in minimum time.
- Students of Childcare courses are eligible for Graduate Work Experience and Occupational Training Program (condition apply)
- Accounting, Business, Management and Marketing graduates are eligible for Post-graduate Work Experience after completing their university studies
- Our teachers and trainers are qualified and undergo regular updating of skills to keep up with new ideas and techniques.
- Our campuses are well equipped with lecture rooms, modern computer labs, common student areas, well-equipped kitchens and private space to meet with your teachers and management.
- The Childcare Faculty has playgroup facilities where students can interact with children and gain experience
- Excursion trips are organised regularly.