Why Study in Western Australia?
Western Australia has a strong economy. It is a resource-rich growth state with low unemployment, providing the opportunity for industry work experience and part-timework while you study.
Perth is one of Australia's most exciting cities, offering a dynamic mix of nightlife, restaurants, and cultural experiences, as well asclear blue skies, white beaches and beautiful parklands and gardens. In 2015, Perth was ranked in the top 10 of the most liveable cities in the world (Economist Intelligence Unit).
Western Australia can offer you amazing travel experiences and adventures of a lifetime. From the northern red desert to the southern green forests and sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian and Southern Oceans – there is so much to explore!
WHAT IS TAFE?
TAFE stands for Technical and Further Education. TAFE colleges are located throughout Western Australia and are government backed and guaranteed. TAFE Western Australia colleges offer a wide range of employment focused courses, modern facilities and excellent pathways to university programs.
WHY STUDY AT TAFE?
- Government owned and operated TAFE offers high quality nationally recognised courses for international studentsand is government backed and guaranteed.
- Pathways to University TAFE colleges offer programs that have flexible entry requirements and provide opportunities for further study at university.
- Large course selection You can choose from more than 250 courses to study at locations throughout metropolitan Perth and regional Western Australia.
- Modern Facilities TAFE colleges have modern facilities designed to closely replicate real work environments.
- Practical Workplace skills TAFE qualifications provide you with practical skills and industry training that gives you skills employers need.
- Value for Money You will receive high quality training and support at an affordable cost.
Choose from a wide variety of courses offered to international students by TAFE Western Australia. Courses to study include:
- Associate Degrees
- Advanced Diplomas
- Animal Management + Marine
- Art, Design + Multimedia
- Building Design, Construction + Engineering
- Business + Management
- Children + Community Services
- Health, Recreation + Lifestyle
- Hospitality + Tourism
- Information Technology
- Science + Environmental Studies
You can study a TAFE qualification fromCertificate level to Associate Degree.
TAFE courses provide you with the hands-on practical experience needed for your chosen career, and can also be used as a pathway into university studies. You can choose from over 250 TAFE courses.
TAFE’s practical approach to education, taught by teachers who are experts in their field, ensures students are learning the skills that are relevant to today’s ever-changing world.
RTO code 52395
This school offers programs in: