Start training in CDI College's Mobile Applications Development diploma program and in less than a year, you'll have the skills to start a new career creating and developing apps for computers and online environments.
In the program, you'll learn the keys of application development from a team of experienced instructors with years of experience in the field. Classes are kept small to ensure you receive focused, helpful feedback and individual attention to develop your skills quicker.
Training in C#, ASP.net & Java
An important part of your hands-on training is learning and applying the many programming languages needed to become a successful app developer for both desktop and mobile platforms.
You'll also learn about object-oriented programming, database programming concepts, and the fundamentals of web development, which focuses heavily on HTML5 and CSS.
Industry Practicum Placement Included
The most important piece of your education in the Mobile Applications Development program is the six-week, 180-hour practicum placement. In your placement, you'll get an opportunity to work in a development house and put your new programming skills to the test building real applications in a real workplace.
You'll also get access to our Employment Specialists, who can assist with strengthening your resume and cover letters, improving your interview skills, and helping with your job search.
If you're looking to start a career in the technology sector, the Mobile Applications Development diploma program at CDI College offers the training you need for the career you want.
- Application Programmer
- Business Application Programmer
- Computer Programmer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Software Developer
- Web Designer & Developer
- SSS4 - Student Success Strategies
- CA-PLDES - Programming Logic and Design
- CA-PRFND - Programming Fundamentals - C#
- CA-PRTQS - Programming Techniques - C#
- CA-ASPNT - ASP.net Development
- CA-OOPJV - Object Oriented Programming - Java
- CA-AOOJV - Advanced Object Oriented Programming - Java
- CA-DBSQL - Database Programming Concepts with SQL
- CA-PTSHP - Adobe Photoshop
- CA-FWBDV - Fundamentals of Web Development - HTML5 and CSS
- CA-PYTDE - Python Development
- CA-ANDRD - Android App Development
- CA-ISWFT - iOS Development with Swift
- AB-MAD199 - Mobile Applications Development Practicum
- CES4 - Career & Employment Strategies