Build credibility as an HR leader that influences, impacts, and advances your business and your career.
Rapid-fire innovation. Market uncertainties. Talent shortages.
These are just a few of the constant pressures of doing business in today’s world. To thrive in this volatile environment, organizations need their people strategies to align clearly with the goals of the business.
As an HR professional, you need to enhance your skill sets and adopt a new strategic mindset to advance your career and your business. H.C.I.’s intensive 3-day certification program is designed to facilitate this transformation. You will be immersed in a highly interactive, hands-on learning experience and equipped with processes and tools necessary to put ideas into action.
The role of the HR Business Partner is increasingly important. In fact, employers are twice as likely to fill HRBP positions from outside the organization. The struggle to find key strategic capabilities like business acumen and consulting skills within existing HR teams is a shortage they cannot afford. Close this critical talent gap by enrolling in s.H.R.B.P.
After completing the s.H.R.B.P. certification program, you will be able to:
- Earn the credibility with your business partners that position you as a trusted advisor
- Work with your partners to co-create innovative talent management solutions
- Help your HR team execute on your business strategy through those solutions
Who Should Attend?
The s.H.R.B.P. curriculum is designed for functional leaders, people leaders, and individual contributors seeking to advance their careers by elevating personal proficiencies, leading high-impact HR teams, and executing talent strategies that have a measurable impact on the business.
Sample titles include:
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- HR Director
- Talent Development Director
- People Manager
- Talent Analyst
H.C.I.’s Approach to Learning: Human Capital Institute provides solutions that advance the practice of human capital and strategic talent management. We are a global clearinghouse and catalyst for new ideas and next practices, and a resource for the most progressive organizations and executives in the world, with over 20,000 participants trained through our education programs.
H.C.I. courses use the most current insights, perspectives, and original research to create a highly adaptive, interactive, and collaborative learning experience that incorporates:
- An intense focus on building a strategic perspective and enabling better decision-making.
- Guided action planning to ensure on-the-job utilization and produce measurable results.
- A blended, learner-centered approach to maximize engagement and outcomes.
- An extensive library of learning resources and comprehensive toolkits for deeper learning and application.
- Adopting a strategic mindset
- Analyzing business data to create insights and guide decisions
- Aligning overall talent strategy to business priorities and objectives
- Consulting with clients to determine issues and root causes
- Communicating progress to gain champions and influence positive change
- Creating solutions that drive impact and change
- Solving business issues by implementing solutions
- Sustaining solutions by evaluating the impact and iterating so they can be used elsewhere in the organization
- Length: 3 days
- Level: Advanced Training
- Industry: Human Resources
- Prerequisites: None
- Association: H.C.I. - Human Capital Institute
- Language: English
- This program is worth 21 N.A.S.B.A. C.P.E. credits, 19.5 H.R.C.I. Recertification Credits and 19.5 SHRM PDCs