Graduate Certificate - Business Analytics
North Dakota State University
USD 568 / per credit **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* all application materials are due at least one month prior to the start of the semester
** per credit
Enterprise systems and the rise of "big data" are creating unprecedented opportunities and new challenges for today's modern organizations. Don't get left behind. Gain the knowledge and skills needed to take your business—and your career—to the next level.
- MBA 751: Business Analytics Concepts
- MBA 752: Business Analytics Strategy
- MBA 753: Business Analytics Methods
- MBA 722: Marketing Analytics and Customer Intelligence
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.