The Milwaukee Area's Finest Education at your Fingertips
MATC is offering flexible options for students, including more in-person and hybrid classes. Earn a high-quality, affordable degree and land a high-paying job right away -- or complete your first two years of college and finish at a four-year university. We’re open in-person and virtually and ready to help you answer your questions, connect with you in a virtual visit or apply!
MATC offers 170+ degree, diploma and certificate programs with industry-experienced instructors who make sure you’re ready to work on day one. We also connect you to 35+ four-year transfer partners, including our guaranteed admission agreements with Marquette University, UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee and UW-Parkside.
- 30,000+ Students served each year
- 95% Associate degree grads employed within six months
- $400,000 Additional lifetime income for MATC degree grads
Who We Are
MATC is transforming lives, industry and our community by preparing students today for the careers of tomorrow.
Along with our industry partners, we are redefining the future of higher education to create an affordable, accessible path to family-sustaining employment and career advancement.
Instead of just talking about the skills gap, the college is leading the efforts to educate the students who will help close it.
Education that transforms lives, industry, and community
The best choice in education, where everyone can succeed
- Empowerment: We support our students and employees with the skills, tools, and autonomy to succeed
- Inclusion: We provide a fair and welcoming environment where all voices are heard and where all students and employees feel a sense of belonging
- Innovation: We are agile and responsive to changing conditions, while anticipating future needs to best serve our students and communities
- Integrity: We demonstrate honesty, professionalism, and accountability in all interactions with our students, each other, and our community partners.
- Respect: We approach all interactions with openness and empathy, value different perspectives, and treat each other with civility and kindness
- Strategic Priority: Student Experience – Ensure all students can succeed by delivering a personalized and holistic student experience
- Strategic Priority: Organizational Excellence – Advance organizational agility and excellence in a culture of innovation and informed decision-making
- Strategic Priority: Equity – Promote equitable outcomes for all students and employees by creating an inclusive and supportive college environment
- Strategic Priority: Community Impact – Strengthen community impact as a catalyst and partner to create positive change
"Finances were the biggest barrier to earning my degree. If it hadn’t been for the Promise, I couldn’t have graduated last May."
Latoya Onuchuku, ,19 MATC Grad
MATC Promise for Adults, UWM Transfer
"College is that step that I have to take to be where I want to be."
Eunice Perez, MATC Graduate
Riverside University High School grad
"In addition to the academic and technical part of my education, MATC formed my approach to problem solving, objective setting and execution, which I used throughout my business career."
Terry Hueneke, MATC Grad
Lead Investor, MATC Promise
"Finishing high school and going to MATC all in my senior year helped me plan my career."
Isaiah Ortiz, '19 MATC Grad
MATC Dual Enrollment program