Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Distance Learning, On-Campus
SGD 15,200 *
Earliest start date
* international students: €10403.87 / local students: SGD $12000/€8213.58 | discount fees for jan intake: SGD $10,800/€7404.64
The Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance has been developed by the London School of Business and Finance as a qualification for students aiming for a career in one of a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in a subject allied to Accounting and Finance.
- At least 18 years old
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
- Two passes in GCE A Level Examinations; OR
- Completion or equivalent High School qualification (12 years); OR
- Pass in appropriate Foundation/Certificate program; OR
- Other appropriate qualifications
- Work Experience
- Mature Entry Route (MER) Minimum age of 21 plus work experience (2 years minimum) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
Applicants must have ANY of the following:
- Achieved a Grade C6 or better in the English Language at the Singapore GCE ‘O’ levels; OR
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550; OR
- LSBF PCE Upper-Intermediate
All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course.
- Local students: SGD $12,000/€ 8213.58
- International students: SGD $15,200/€ 10403.87
5% OFF Diplomas (ALL) and 10% OFF UOG AF/BS/BLTM/MBA/MA (SGD/Euros).