Graduate Certificate in
Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management (GBMT)
CAD 11,106 / per year *
Earliest start date
* *international fall semester fee / international winter and summer semester fee: $10,841 and $10,578 | domestic fall semester fee: $3,848/ domestic winter and summer semester fee: $3,893 and $3,802
Prepare for an in-demand international business career
Excel in today’s global business environment. Fully accredited curriculum that meets the new international competency framework.
This program is designed to prepare university and college graduates from a wide range of educational and cultural backgrounds to work as managers in international and domestic businesses of various sizes. Students develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to manage the human, physical, and financial resources associated with international trade. The first year covers fundamental business knowledge and skills, while more complex international situations and strategic areas are the focus of the second year. The course of study promotes teamwork and leadership skills and enhances students’ capacity to work effectively in cross-cultural environments.
Forum for International Trade Training
Georgian is proud to be an accredited partner of the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), which means our Global Business Management program has been validated for meeting its high standard of industry excellence.
Scholarships and Funding
Awards, scholarships, and bursaries
Postsecondary education is an investment in your future. We know many students find it tough to make ends meet, which is why we offer so many options to help you pay your way to graduation.
Georgian offers awards, scholarships, and bursaries to students of all walks of life — domestic, international, and Indigenous, full-time and part-time, first years, upcoming graduates, and everyone in between. You can afford this!
- GBMT 1000 Communications for Global Business Managers
- GBMT 1001 Management Accounting and Finance
- GBMT 1002 Managerial Economics
- GBMT 1003 Business Statistics and Research Methods
- GBMT 1004 Global Market Entry Strategies
- GBMT 1005 World Geographies and Cultures
- GBMT 1006 Operations Management
- GBMT 1007 Project Management
- GBMT 1008 Global Human Resource Management
- GBMT 1009 Geopolitics of Trade and Development
- GBMT 1010I nternational Financial Management
- GBMT 1011 Global Market Research
- GBMT 2000 Career Management for Global Leaders
- GBMT 2001 International Corporate Responsibility
- GBMT 2002 Innovation in the Global Marketplace
- GBMT 2003 International Marketing Management and Sales
- GBMT 2004 Global Supply Chain Management
- GBMT 2005 Global Business Strategy 1
- GBMT 2006 Global Management and Leadership
- GBMT 2007 Management Information Systems for Global Business Operations
- GBMT 2008 Global Business Strategy 2
- GBMT 2009 Applied Project – Global Business Management
Program Tuition Fee
Your Global Business Management graduate certificate gives you many career opportunities
Graduates of this program are prepared for entry-level management positions in research, marketing, sales, project management, information management, supply chain, and finance. Graduates may work in a broad range of employment settings in all sectors of business and industry, in both domestic and international locations. Graduates may also use their entrepreneurial skills to open their own business or act as consultants.