Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management in Madrid
GBSB Global Business School
01 Jan 2024
Earliest start date
In today's global fashion and luxury goods industry, there is a continuous demand for individuals who possess a unique blend of creativity and management skills. These companies seek a new generation of managers who can meet the industry's specific requirements. The Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management is specifically curated to foster and cultivate these competencies. Through a combination of experiential learning, such as hands-on teaching methods, insightful case studies, immersive company visits, valuable internships, and stimulating creative workshops, students will receive a comprehensive education. As a result, the Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management has gained prominence as one of Spain's most distinguished and respected study programs in the field of fashion and luxury.
- Faculty with Industry Experience in Fashion & Luxury.
- Company Visits.
- Students from Over 100 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Fashion & Luxury Industry Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities at Top Fashion & Luxury Companies.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Location – Madrid
Why GBSB Global Business School?
GBSB Global suggest the innovative program structure provides students with engaging and challenging projects, workshops, events and case studies that simulate the real-life business world. This prepares students for what’s ahead. In Madrid, Europe’s important fashion and luxury centers, students will have the opportunity to learn from and network with local industry leadersfrom companies like Inditex, Mango and Bacardi, and participate in large-scale events like 080 Barcelona Fashion Week.
Specialize in your top areas of interest; whether it be accessories, luxury cars or yachts, gourmet or wellness, you will develop an extensive knowledge of many different sectors.
What Will You Learn
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGERS:
Attain negotiation, communication and leadership competencies in the Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management in Madrid.
FASHION AND LUXURY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
Learn how luxury & fashion products are created, produced, marketed, and promoted for distribution in Spain, Europe and worldwide.
LUXURY SECTOR ANALYSIS:
Network with industry professionals, visit their companies, and learn about the various sectors within the industry in order to pursue the career that best fits your interests and career aspirations.
FASHION & LUXURY MARKETING:
Learn the ins and outs of creating an effective marketing campaign for the global economy in the Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid.
- Fully accredited by ASIC approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning, and International Orientation