Diploma in Financial Inclusion
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management - Sustainable World Academy
EUR 7,890 **
31 Mar 2024*
Earliest start date
01 Mar 2024
* register before 15th of January to benefit from our Early Bird discount
** discounts available
- 12-month part-time program
- Blended program - a combination of FSDF e-campus and Inclusive Finance Summer Academy
- Build technical expertise beyond one single certified expert
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence
- Networking opportunities among peers, International Advisory Service staff members, and lecturers
- Join our one-week Summer Academy
- International and diverse class with students from all over the world
- Advancement to Master of Leadership in Sustainable Finance
Dates and Duration
Frankfurt School's Sustainable World Academy Diploma courses start twice a year, the beginning of March and the beginning of September.
Our blended diploma programs are 12-month part-time training, designed to be conducted alongside full-time work or other obligations. Aside from a few deadlines, the programs take a very flexible approach, allowing participants to create their own study schedules. Participants also have the opportunity to attend a one-week summer training program at the Frankfurt School's Summer Academy.
You are the ideal candidate for this diploma program if:
- You are a professional with work experience in the development finance or financial inclusion industry.
- You are looking to build your technical expertise and get it recognized by an international university.
- You want to climb the career ladder in your organization.
- You wish to follow an excellent, accredited program alongside a full-time job to develop yourself professionally.
- You are ready to make a real change in the economies of developing countries and/or in the battle against climate change.
Participants can personalize their curriculum by choosing three of the following Certified Expert courses:
- Microfinance / Islamic Microfinance **
- Digital Finance
- SME Finance
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Agricultural Finance
- Financial Inclusion Policy
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Risk Management, Corporate Governance & Compliance
- NPL Management
- ESG & Impact Investing
- NEW: Biodiversity Finance
An Example Diploma journey:
Choose two of the courses from the selection to begin your diploma journey. The participants who have already completed one of these courses will have the opportunity to get it recognised.
- Certified Expert in Microfinance
- Certified Expert in Digital Finance
In the second period, participants choose one additional course from the selection. The participants who have already completed one of these courses will have the opportunity to get it recognised.
- Certified Expert in Financial Inclusion Policy
During this period, participants attend the Summer Academy. After which they must complete either Proejct Work (5 ECTS) or an assignment (2 ECTS) to conclude the diploma. The decision to complete project work or an assignment is predetermined by the participant's previous course choices.
Project Work / Assignment
Frankfurt School Summer Academy