FERRANDI Paris is a hospitality school, a member of the Conférence des grandes écoles (CGE, which trains the elite in gastronomy and hospitality to be actors of renewal in France and abroad. FERRANDI Paris was created 100 years ago, as a higher education establishment (EESC) belonging to CCI Paris Ile-de-France Education.
The school has several generations of distinguished chefs and culinary and hospitality managers, known for their signature culinary works and talent for innovation.
Recognized for its level of excellence in all places and at all times, the school offers training courses focused on mastering the fundamentals, the ability to innovate, acquiring managerial and entrepreneurial skills, and practice in real-life situations:
More than a school, FERRANDI Paris is a space of discovery, inspiration, and exchange that blends cuisine, management, art, science, technology, and innovation. It unites the greatest names in the sector around the challenges of renewal in the hospitality industry and culinary creativity.
A standard-bearer of the French art of hospitality and a member of the Interdepartmental Council of Tourism, the Atout France Strategic Committee, and the Conference of Excellence in Tourism, the school attracts students from all over the world every year.
Train Actors of Renewal in Gastronomy and Hospitality
- Offer sound, comprehensive, and recognized training courses for all professions in gastronomy and hospitality management, to provide tailored solutions that meet the sector’s needs
- Accompany the transformation in the face of new consumption patterns, digitalization, technical and regulatory developments, and new managerial practices.
- Contribute to the entrepreneurial success of professionals in the catering and hospitality industry, as well as those who want to perfect their skills or change careers.
- Transmit the taste for excellence to our students and apprentices alongside our unique expertise combining tradition and innovation
- Foster teaching and a mindset that stimulates rigor, curiosity, audacity, and the desire to innovate
- Identify and encourage talent so that each person receives a rich and inspiring learning experience, both individually and collectively, to allow them to gain confidence in their abilities and make the best choices for their career.
Defend and Share our Cultural Heritage
Disseminate French culinary and hospitality skills, which are part of our cultural heritage, to inspire new vocational choices and raise up new talent.
FERRANDI Paris offers Unique Courses and Support
Each of our graduates is a desirable candidate for companies: technically faultless, responsible, able to work in a team and implement new, creative, and high-impact proposals.
Our Teaching is Structured around 6 Key Values:
- High Standards to Fuel Ambition
- Creativity to challenge codes, lead initiatives and stand out
- Generosity to increase confidence, the driving force for success
- Conviviality to encourage exchanges and team spirit
- Responsibility to take up the challenges of sustainable development in our professions
- Integrity all profits are reinvested in training students and apprentices in accordance with our historic mission of serving the public
Excellence, in all areas and at all Times
- In palaces, lifestyle hotels, Michelin-star restaurants, bistronomy and food service
- In high-quality cooking and accommodation
- In respecting people and the environment
A School that’s Open to Diversity
We welcome young students from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, offering qualifications in cooking, hospitality management, service, and the table arts, as well as receiving professionals aiming to perfect their skills or change careers.
What matters is your passion for the demanding professions for which we provide training, your curiosity, and your perseverance.