Artificial Intelligence in Business ESEI International Business School Barcelona
Artificial Intelligence in Business is an essential resource for anyone who wants to add Artificial Intelligence (AI) to their business strategy. This course provides a foundational understanding of this emerging technology and the impact of AI on today’s businesses. By completing the lessons within this course, you’ll be able to incorporate AI technologies into your business strategy and gain an advantage over your competitors.
This module is taught within the following programme:
Digital Transformation in Business
ESEI uses the project-based learning and assessment methodology across all modules taught in our master programs. This means that you will work together in groups to develop projects that require creativity, team work, and problem-solving skills.
The main benefit of Project-Based Learning is that by the time you graduate, you will essentially have a portfolio of work to show which will be directly applicable to what you’ll be doing as a future employee or business owner.
It’s up to the teacher to decide on the format of the project – it can be a case study, a written report, a video, a role-playing activity, a podcast, or any other kind of media that gets your point across. The teachers create the project briefs and oversee the progress that teams are making week after week with regular check-in points.
Final Project – 80%
- 40% GROUP Project submission
- 20% INDIVIDUAL Project submission
- 20% GROUP PRESENTATION of the Project and Q&A
Class Participation- 20%
- 20% of the grade will be based on how students participate/engage in class and with the virtual classroom space.
- Gain an understanding for artificial intelligence and machine learning and its importance for business productivity and effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities for application of artificial intelligence within business units and departments within an organisation.
- Apply knowledge in building a successful roadmap for Artificial Intelligence and machine learning implementation within organisations.
- Understand key challenges, risks, limitations and ethical concerns of artificial intelligence and machine learning.