Associate of Applied Science in
Associate in Applied Science, Hotel and Restaurant Management
Delaware County Community College
2 - 3 years
USD 25,083 / per year
Earliest start date
The Hotel and Restaurant Management (HRM) program is designed for individuals seeking specialized training and knowledge as preparation for a career in the vast hospitality industry. The successful graduate can enter the industry at a supervisory level and perform management functions and duties to this industry.
- Fall Semester: Late August
- Spring Semester: Early January
- Summer Semester: Late May
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Apply federal, state, and local laws and regulations specific to this industry
- Use generally accepted accounting practices in the efficient and cost-effective operation of the enterprise
- Communicate effectively with employers, employees, customers, vendors, and the community using appropriate technology
- Awareness of terminology, common supervisory skill sets, and the need for life-long career planning for success
- Use of sales and marketing techniques to enhance the acceptance of the product/service the industry provides
Course requirements are available below.
Scholarships and Funding
Delaware County Community College's Educational Foundation awards approximately $300,000 in scholarships annually. Each scholarship has its own criteria for eligibility established by the donor. The application period for scholarships each year runs from mid-February to mid-April.
More information can be found at: