About Davis College
Our Commitment to Excellence
Founded in 1858, Davis College continues to provide excellence in career training for many students in Toledo, Ohio. Thanks to hands-on training led by expert instructors, Davis College gives you the tools for a brighter future.
Davis College offers many careers-focused programs, including,
- Accounting and Human Resources Associate Degree
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Digital Marketing Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Graphic Design Associate Degree
- Interior Design Associate Degree
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Associate Degree
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Assisting Associate Degree
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Associate Degree
- Project Management Associate Degree
- Real Estate Certificate
- Visual Communication Design Certificate
Davis College features a modern facility, knowledgeable instructors, and a thriving student culture. With a 9:1 student-teacher ratio, instructors at Davis College are ready to provide you with the support you need to graduate and pursue a career you are passionate about.
The best way to see if Davis College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs and class schedules so that you can make an informed decision about your future.
Davis College’s mission is to provide marketable skills that enhance the employability of our graduates.
We serve the community by offering quality career programs and services that meet the ever-changing needs of workplace industries. We get you marketable skills and experiences that can make you highly valuable to employers, all in under 2 years*.
Career-Focused Programs. Blended Learning Option. Flexible Schedules. Discover the Davis College Difference
Are you ready to pursue a rewarding career, all on a flexible schedule? If you find yourself stuck in your career, with little room for flexibility or advancement, Davis College is ready and equipped to help you succeed. With expert-taught, career-focused programs, you can quickly get the skills you need to succeed in a new, rewarding career.
Change Your Life
Professional career training is a great way to change your life for the better, but making another commitment with your already busy schedule can be challenging. That’s why Davis College offers flexible training to get you the advantage you need to succeed in your future career. With conveniently-scheduled classes and blended online options, you can get the flexibility you need to complete your courses with convenience and ease.
At Davis College, there’s no guessing game if your program actually puts you on the path to success. The variety of job-oriented programs offered at Davis College will prepare you with relevant skills that can be used immediately upon graduation, letting you enter the workforce with confidence.
Wondering if Davis College is right for you? Take a look at the variety of career-oriented programs led by expert instructors, with class environments that allow for hands-on training.
What Sets Us Apart?
If you are looking to take the next step towards a fulfilling career, here’s how Davis College works for you:
- Four Day Week – Davis College has classes only four days a week, Monday through Thursday. By having a shorter class week you can balance your schedule more easily, letting you focus on completing your program.
- Career-Focused Programs – Programs are designed to get you relevant skills that can be used immediately upon graduation in many interesting fields. You can enter the workplace knowing that you have the skills to succeed.
- A Community of Support – Staff and faculty at Davis College are committed to your success. You will feel supported every step of the way, ensuring you complete every challenge with excellence.
- Externship Opportunites – In your externship, you will get on-site experience before you graduate. Externships are a great way to build real-world skillsets while also developing your confidence.
- Blended Learning Options – The option for blended online learning gives you the flexibility to work around your life schedule, allowing you to complete your courses with convenience and ease.
Davis College has a history of excellence. Among the first to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Business Schools in 1953, Davis College continues to exceed in career training by being recognized by the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (State of Ohio Certificate of Registration No. 81-02-0731B), having its programs authorized by the Ohio Board of Higher Education, as well as being accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC). You can be certain you are getting quality accredited training for your future career.