Diploma in Data Engineering and Analytics with Co-op Canadian College of Technology and Business
Gain the knowledge, practical experience, and confidence of a data expert. In this program, you will learn to analyze, develop, and implement complex data structures as well as market yourself professionally.
Studying the Data Engineering and Analytics with Co-op program will allow you to become the ideal candidate for a junior/intermediate level role in a modern software development organization.
This program is designed for students looking to pursue a rewarding career in the field of Information Technology as a highly qualified Data Analyst.
The objective of this program is for you to develop data analyst skills that are widely utilized across the industry. By the time you have completed your diploma, you will be able to manage data migration and drive data-related issues to resolution.
Studying the Data Engineering and Analytics with Co-op program will provide you with skills that you can take into any number of different roles. Some roles you could consider pursuing after you finish the program include:
- Database Administrator
- Data Miner
- Database Analyst
- Database Management Supervisor
- Technical Architect
- Good command of the English language
- A high school diploma or equivalent from an approved government of the applicant's home country, or applicant is minimum 19 years of age
- Students are required to bring their own computers to class
English Language Requirements:
Applicant must attain one of the following English language requirements:
- Successful completion of CCTB EAP (English for Academic Purposes) Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the CCTB English Assessment (Written on-site or online with the exam proctor)
Domestic: 96 Weeks / International: 137 Weeks