Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies
Cambridge Management and Leadership School
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Full time, Part time
GBP 3,350 / per course
Earliest start date
The objective of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is to provide learners with a foundation to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of study skills, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting, providing the knowledge and skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
This qualification is accredited by Ofqual in England and awarded by OTHM Qualifications. Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/3896/9.
- Suitable to get admission to any UK Bachelor degree.
- Suitable to get entry to UK RQF Level 4 qualification in any subject.
- Learn Business, mathematics, computing, and related knowledge and skills at the foundation level.
- Qualification is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual at Level 3. RQF Level 3 is equivalent to A-Level in the UK.
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications awarding organisation - A UK recognised Awarding organisation.
- The course is available for learners to study on campus.
- UK / EU and Non-EU students can apply.
- Certificate and transcript are awarded to reward learners’ achievements.
- Students who are seeking a formal International recognised qualification at the foundation (A Level) to seek admission at the UK Bachelor degree or Level 4 qualification in any subject sector area.
- Learn skills and knowledge for academic study at the higher education level, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting.
- Excellent progression with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment
- It is also suitable for learners who have GCSE or the school certificate.
- Academic English and Study Skills (20 credits)
- Foundation Mathematics (20 credits)
- Foundation Computing (20 credits)
- Society and Culture (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business (20 credits)
- Foundation Accounting and Economics (20 credits)
At the end of the course, students will be able to
- Develop competence in and awareness of academic English and study skills in in preparation for entry to an undergraduate degree programme
- Consolidate learners’ knowledge of mathematics and to introduce more topics in the areas of statistical methods and linear algebra
- Learn computer skills
- Understand social and cultural literacy
- Understand business skills, as well as the fundamentals of accounting and economics
- Progress to the UK bachelor degree in any subject
Program Tuition Fee
Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study e.g. UK higher education degree level or employment in the associated area.