Specialization in Mediation
Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
International School of Mediation
The International School of Mediation – EIM is an innovative program for the development of mediation practices and collaborative practices in Brazil. Developed by Instituto Diálogo and Ambra College , the focus is on developing skills and abilities based on four axes: management, legal, technical and practical.
The goal is to train a new generation of professionals committed to transforming the way conflicts are resolved in Brazil. Through the Premium Certification in Mediation, the participant will be fully qualified for the following:
- Apply the main mediation techniques used in the country that has the most developed mediation in the world (United States);
- Develop in a strategic and sustainable way the skills and abilities of mediation and collaborative practices in public and private institutions;
- Use mediation tools and collaborative practices based on negotiation strategies and neurolinguistic programming;
- Create means for the dissemination of dialogue as a conflict resolution tool based on various media (books, articles, legislative proposals, interviews, etc.);
- Build academic authority in the area of mediation and collaborative practices.
Focus on mediation and collaborative practices
How it works?
EIM has an exclusive training methodology with a high pedagogical sophistication. You'll learn tools and techniques that are credible and consistent, and have proven results. Classes are highly participative and anchored in articulation between theory and practice and with concrete and paradigmatic cases.
The Premium Certification in Mediation has a total workload of 220 hours (two hundred and twenty hours) in the following format:
- Online classes (130 hours): can be taken from anywhere, according to your availability until 12/12/2017 (can be advanced at your discretion), requiring written activity to be sent by email for evaluation by the faculty;
- Classroom module in Orlando, USA (42 hours): theoretical and practical classes between 09/04 and 08/09/2017 with in-person assessment;
- Final work – Strategic planning of mediation (48 hours): is carried out to consolidate the participant's trajectory in the course and must be delivered according to your availability until 12/12/2017 (it can be anticipated at your discretion).
If you just want to attend the international module in Orlando, you will receive a certificate of participation.