The exclusive summer program of ISSOS, offers high school students (aged 13-18) the unique opportunity to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in the world renowned and stunning university town of St Andrews. Students who gain a place at ISSOS will be able to create a personalised three-week program to suit both their academic needs and wider interests, by choosing one academic and one elective program. At the ISSOS we believe that each student deserves to discover their potential and acquire the skills, confidence and motivation to make things happen and bring about change. An exciting series of interactive workshops, energetic summer school activities and fun-filled challenges specifically designed to inspire and enable each and every student to uncover their unique abilities, develop greater confidence and master strategies for success in the classroom and beyond.
What will it cover?
Our Youth Leadership summer school course gives students the opportunity to discover their own potential by developing interpersonal and leadership skills, increasing their self-confidence and acquiring the motivation and ability to bring about change.
Rather than focusing on any specific school curriculum, this summer school program offers hands-on learning enabling all students, regardless of background, experience or ability level, to get ahead.
- Self-expression and communication
- Team-building and small group facilitation skills
- Goal-setting and personal motivation
- Social responsibility
- Personal leadership skills
We want to help students eliminate school stress, while simultaneously showing them ways to express themselves, pursue goals, solve problems, resolve conflicts and bring about positive change.
What Makes ISSOS Different?
- High-quality programs, some of which are exclusive to ISSOS
- Welcome students from over 80 nationalities
- 40% of students return year after year
- We only accept 10% of each nationality, ensuring a truly international experience
- Summer staff are experts in their field, from CELTA qualified English teachers to PGA Golf Pros
- We are a Values-Led business with 9 values at our core that run through everything we do
The total cost for ISSOS 2020:
St Andrews: £500 Enrolment Fee, plus £4400 Tuition
We offer an all-inclusive fee for the three-week ISSOS experience covering:
- accommodation (full board)
- course materials and equipment
- trips and excursions
- evening activities, cultural trips & Sunday workshops
- cultural events
- the ISSOS Highland Games
- transport between the selected airport and ISSOS campus
About the School
ISSOS offers 13 to 18 year olds a balanced summer experience of academia, fun and culture, where students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new fri ... Read More