Learn about the main tools and strategies to develop and administer the Training Needs Detection (DNC) program aligned with the needs and strategies of the company.
Benefits of the program
- You will optimize the annual training costs based on company priorities.
- You will increase productivity and improve the management skills of the staff.
- You will know the tools to develop a DNC.
- You will have a comprehensive methodological guide from the DNC.
- You will know how to administer the DNC program.
Human resources personnel; directors, sub-directors, heads of the human capital area and personnel who are working in areas related to the administration of human resources; middle managers, supervisors, coordinators, bosses; and people with personnel under their charge.
Content of the program
The Workshop on Training Needs Detection consists of a module, which totals 24 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Detection of Training Needs: Construction and Administration (24 hours)
- Systemic approach of the company
- SWOT Analysis
- Basic elements for the construction of the DNC
- Management indicators and ROI
- Tools to identify the impact and the environment of the training
- The objectives of the training
- DNC by competences
- Analysis of information and data concentration
- Hierarchization of needs by levels
- Design of training strategies
- Development of training plans and programs
- Variables to be considered in the implementation
- Program integration and strategy
- Methodological guide
- Construction of the DNC and its phases (5 phases)
- Alignment with the STPS
- Administration of the DNC
- Action plans
Program taught in: