certificate of completion of continuing education (Continuing Education) Issued by Ambra, which is accredited by Florida Department of Education - Commission for Independent Education.
Undertake in USA
At the end of the course, you will master general aspects issues to undertake in the US as opening and closing a business, tax and accounting issues, import and export and immigration.
PEOPLE AND IMMIGRATION
- Work authorization.
- Registration with the State.
- Federal labor laws and worker safety.
- State laws (Just-Cause versus At Will)
- Trips and activities with B1 visa.
- Since working U-1A.
- Working H-1B visa.
- Green investment card EB-5.
THE US COMPANIES
- Types of businesses.
- Establishment of a company with foreign partners.
- necessary documentation.
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN, EIN, TAX ID).
- Social contract.
- Social charges.
- federal and state taxes.
- Tax on retail sale (city, county and state).
- corporate income tax.
- loss record and profits.
- accounting records.
CULTURE AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Cultural aspects.
- communication and negotiation tips.
- The relationship between Brazil and the United States.
- The relationship of Florida with Brazil.
- Brazilian lectures.
- Talk with entrepreneurs to understand the challenges faced.
- Trading cards with possible suppliers.
Available versions in Portuguese, English or with English translation.
Program taught in: