Academic /Work & Study is a programme that is offered by Cork English World for students who wish to achieve a high level of English to WORK or STUDY in an English speaking environment. IELTS, FCE or CAE are an integral part of the programme.
Students attend classes for 15 hours per week for 25 weeks.
The course consists of:
- 12 - 13 weeks of General English
- 10 - 12 weeks of IELTS/FCE/CAE exam preparation
- 09.00 - 12.15 Monday to Friday
- 12.45 - 16.00 Monday to Friday - Promotion price available
Students holding a valid visa will be permitted to work 40 hours per week only during the months of June, July August & September and from 15 December to 15 January inclusive. At all other times students will be limited to working 20 hours per week.
To register for the Academic/Work & Study programme course, please complete the booking form, pay the tuition fees in full and the school will send you a registration letter.
25 Week Promotion:€2250 for15 HRS/WEEK
- IELTS Exam Fee
- 15 hrs tuition/wk 12:45 - 16:00
- Medical Insurance
- Learner Protection
- Course material
- Pre-Course level test
Terms & Conditions
1. Class timetable 12.45 – 16.00
2. Price includes ALL insurance (Learner Protection & Medical)
3. Minimum 8 students / Maximum 14.
4. 8 month student visa, eligible to work 20 hours per week during course period, 40 hours per week thereafter until visa end date (if it falls between June and September)
5. Promotion only valid on full-time General-English courses (25 hours per week).
6. CEW has the right to cancel any course and refund any deposits or fees which have been paid.
7. Promotions must be paid in full one week before course start date. Deposit €200 payable at time of booking.
8. In the event of participant cancellation, no refund on fees will apply.
9. No refund once the participant has commenced the full-time General English course.
10. It is a non-transferable, non-changeable and non-refundable booking.
11. CEW is not responsible for bank charges.
12. Promotions do not include accommodation, travel insurance, travel expenses or Cork airport transfer.