This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3070.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2395.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation - bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Ontario Science Center
- Niagara Falls Journey Behind the Falls Sightseeing
- CN Tower / Rogers Center & Shopping at the Eaton Center
- Toronto Ski Trip
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017