The EU Business Winter School is designed for current university students and recent university graduates of any academic backgrounds aged 18+ who are interested in business and considering applying to a business grad school or starting up their own company.
The academic content has been adapted from EU’s MBA offerings to allow students to prepare for their professional future. All courses are taught in English by high-quality professors and business leaders, the same that teach in EU’s top-ranked MBA programs. By joining the program, students will update and upgrade their business knowledge while developing the soft skills necessary for a career boost. Last, but not least, students will have the opportunity to meet and bond with young and entrepreneurial people from all over the world while enjoying their winter break in Germany’s business capital.
Why attend the EU Business Winter School in Munich?
- It is organized by one of Europe’s top business schools
- Sample some of the subjects of an MBA curriculum
- Update and upgrade your business knowledge and soft skills
- Discover Munich, Germany, Europe's largest economy
Sample an MBA program at one of Europe’s top business schools
- Public Speaking (5 hours per week * 2 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship and Start-ups (5 hours per week * 2 weeks)
- Doing Business in Germany and Europe
Who is it for?
Current university students aged 18+ and recent university graduates of any major and nationality with a minimum English level of B2 certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 80; IELTS of 6.0; CAE of C or equivalent.
January 6, 2019-January 19, 2019
Classes: Monday to Friday from 10 to 1
Company visits: one company visit per week in the afternoons
Sports, social and cultural activities: one activity per week in the afternoon
Additional optional sports and social activities: once per week on Saturdays*
*Students must sign up for these activities at the application and pay additionally.
Early-bird discount: a 200€ discount applies if an advanced payment of 800€ has been received by October 31.
- Tuition and study materials
- One company visit per week
- Welcome party
- City tour
- Farewell party
- One or two sports, social and cultural activities per week
- Medical insurance
- Welcome pack
- End-of-course EU Business School certificate
- 24-hour support from the program coordinator
- 3 hours of beginners’ German per week
What is not included:
- Travel to Munich and back
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation and meals
- Additional optional social and sports activities at the weekend
Every year, EU Barcelona opens its doors to enthusiastic students who wish to take advantage of their summer to study business. Our three-week summer school program has been specifically designed for high school students who are looking for a grounding in business and to enjoy their summer in Barcelona.
If you are interested in attending our summer school, please see the application requirements below. Our program coordinator is also available to help you with any queries you might have.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
You must be at least 16 years old to apply.*
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. We can assist you in arranging a local guardian at an additional cost of 500€.
Minimum English Requirements
- Proof of English level: Minimum TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS score 6.0; CAE score C; PTE Academic score 57; English native or equivalent.
Program taught in: