Title RNCP certified Level III
Duration of training: 1 year In order to best ensure their employability in the digital, web ITECOM training prepares students for the design and implementation of interactive websites.
They define, plan and prepare a graphic to design a visual identity quality.
They structure the ergonomics and the general architecture of a website.
They realize the different communication media using dedicated software (graphics, videos, motion) and contribute to their integration in programming languages.
Anxious to meet the standards, the responsive-design and taking account of accessibility, they are sensitized to natural SEO.
Thus, this training is based on three fundamental pillars: design, graphic design, integration.
Title III RNCP level recorded at the National Directory of Professional Certification.
- multimedia designer
- Web Graphic Designer
- Junior Art Director
- Project manager IMM
- Flash animator
- Project Manager
Web agency, Communication agency, Advertising, Publishing, Printing ...
- Design and creative approaches
- Web Production and Integration
- Production and graphic tools
- net marketing
- Motion Web Design
Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Edge animate, After Effects
- Configure and / or adapt WordPress content management systems
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- Bac + 1 or equivalent and / or 1 year of computer graphics - File & maintenance (presentation of personal work)
- To access the course, the student must have knowledge of desktop publishing.
- Initial training
- Continuing education
- linked training (professional contract)
- VAE (Validation of acquired experience)
Title recorded in RNCP (national directory of professional certification) under the number 18138 (ministerial decree published in the Official Journal of 30/01/2014).
Program taught in: