At the end of the 3rd year, the final exam is validated by a vocational training certificate with OPQF qualification.
Duration of training: 1 year As part of Internet projects, the web developer is responsible for a vast work that extends the analysis of customer requirements to achieve the final architecture, through strategic technical choices.
He works mostly as a team under the direction of a project manager and from a specification.
While mobile devices will soon become the main access to the Internet, web, developer must incorporate a new approach to data sharing and constraints that result.
His skills revolve around three areas: web application development itself (middleware in three-tier architecture), the real modeling and the creation of databases, multimedia integration (from ' an interface made most often by a web designer). But at the age of Web 2.0, the web developer is increasingly required to extend its sphere of action into the interaction with the user through the Ajax technology package.
- Web developer
- rich media integrator
- Web designer and director or multimedia
- Head of Internet Project Assistant
- Internet consulting, intranet, extranet
Agency or design studio of multimedia, Web Agency, IT engineering services company (SSII), Digital Industry and interactive online production Press, Audiovisual, E-commerce and marketing ...
- The fundamentals
- Development Platform
- modeling databases
- Project management
- SQL / mySQL
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- Bac +1/2 in IT - training in web design and / or training SRC
- File & maintenance (presentation of personal work)
- Initial training
- Further education (CIF / CPF ...)
- linked training (professional contract)
- The final exam is validated by a vocational training certificate
The establishment ITECOM Art Design received OPQF qualification.