Volunteer is a Latin word! Come and find out why!
The dictionary says that to volunteer is to work on behalf of others, but when you put your bit to help people in need, everyone comes out a winner. We are part of a rich world but of uneven distribution, there is a huge difference between those who have a lot and those who have almost nothing. Under these circumstances, the environment is also affected. A lot of selfless organizations fill in the gap that lets a lot of the Latin population without assistance. You can be part of that help, whether protecting endangered species, lending a hand to the elderly, teaching young children, cooking in a soup kitchen or working in a national park. Come and help people in need to improve their quality of life as you develop your skills, meet new friends and learn to see the world with other eyes. Latin America is waiting for your help!
- Care - Children
- Care - Conditioned
- Care - Disabled
- Care - Elderly
- Community work
- Repairs and renovations
- Costa Rica
3 Steps Volunteer Abroad
- Choose your Volunteer Project and send the online application form.
- Fill out and send the Volunteer Additional Info Package like your CV, letter of recommendation, letter of intention, etc.
- Before leaving, print out confirmation and make sure you have all emergency numbers in your hand luggage. And live your experience!
What is Included
- Travel assistance
- Volunteer project placement
- Airport Transfer Service on arrival
- Accommodation, shared, WB
- Intercultural workshop/orientation
- Volunteer support & advice
- Weekly Tours & Recreational activities Calendar
- Volunteer certificate
- 24/7 Emergency Phone
- COINED Tutorship
See 4 more programs offered by COINED Spanish Experiences: Learn Spanish in Latin America »
This course is