US Aviation Academy’s Vocational Professional Pilot Program is the fastest way to start your career as an airline pilot. Starting with no prior experience in aviation, in less than a year, you can be a Commercial Multi-Engine pilot with an Instrument Rating. Well qualified students can graduate in just 7-9 months. Our FAA Part 141 courses are ICAO compliant and meet most country’s requirements. US Aviation Academy also has FAA Self-Examining Authority, meaning all check rides are performed by our experienced staff, instead of by outside examiners. This reduces the time and cost of training. Our large fleet of over 100 aircraft also ensures ample opportunity to fly.
You’ll be taken care of by US Aviation staff from the day you arrive. We provide housing, transportation, and all the items you’ll need to succeed in training. Staff will assist in providing I-20s, TSA approval, and guidance for your aviation career along the way.
Why US Aviation?
- 12 Year history of safety and excellence in flight training
- FAA Part 141 Approved Courses with Self-Examining Authority
- All-inclusive courses and quotes – no hidden fees
- Read, write, and speak English (exam scores not required)
- At minimum 10 years of schooling
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to pass an FAA First Class Medical exam (glasses are acceptable)
- Take and pay for an I-20 ($200)
- Pay for an I-901 ($200)
- Interview for an M-1 visa ($160 fee usually)
- Come to US Aviation for orientation and TSA Approval ($390)
Payment – Total estimated cost: $53,000 including training related costs and 7 months housing
- $7,500 Deposit before arrival
- $7,500 Deposit upon arrival
- $5,000 Per month estimated tuition (starting the third month)
- No financial aid or loans are available
About the School
Here at US Aviation Academy, we pride ourselves on being one of the top choices for aviation education and instruction among aspiring pilots and flight enthusiasts.