Classes will be taught both Italian and English
The visual merchandiser conceives and creates and ideal set around the product by maximising its visual impact and interpreting the brand represented by it.
The course aims at providing students with the skills needed to create a display that, through its visual appeal, represents a real meeting point between client and company.
- Introduction to visual merchandising
- Definition and tasks of the visual merchandiser
- Retail trade
- The concept store
- Visual merchandising in clothing and accessories
- Visual merchandising and brand identity
- Retail management
- Research and analysis of visual merchandising latest trends
- The elements of visual
- The shopping windows and its rules
- Organization of the retail space
- The actions of visual merchandising: layout and display
- Lighting techniques
- Analysis of excellence examples
Visual merchandising is a one month course.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
09:30 - 12:30
Tuesday and Thursday
09:30 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 17:00
(75 h. classroom and project work)
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old