Being a DJ can now be your profession and, with Official Qualification! You can energize all kinds of events and shows. You will process and mix any musical style and you can create your own. Learn the latest techniques to create musical sessions and visual projections, you can work on multiple events. Your passion for music and video has a future!
The Video technician Disc Jockey and Sound Performs its activity in the field of sound for Film, video, television, multimedia, radio, record industry, shows And fixed sound installations and in companies dedicated to the production of public musical events, such as music bars, discotheques, concert halls or festivals, as well as in non-strictly musical events such as fashion shows, advertising presentations, etc.
First Year Professional Modules
- Installation and assembly of sound equipment (230 h)
- Sound capture and recording (230 h)
- Preparation of sessions of video-discjockey (180 h)
- Digital picture taking and editing (230 h)
- Training and job counseling (90 h)
Second Year Professional Modules
- Control, editing and mixing sound (180 h)
- Live musical animation (200 h)
- Live visual animation (200 h)
- Company and entrepreneurial initiative (60 h)
- Training in work centers (400 h)
- Sound assistant on television.
- Film and video microphone.
- Microphone of musical concerts.
- Microphonist of stage shows.
- Assistant of sound assembly in cinema.
- Disc jockey.
- Video Disc-jockey.
- Digital photo retoucher
At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge First level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
- Access to higher-level studies (with Apto qualification in the Upper-Level Access Test).
- Professional specialization courses.
- The preparation to perform the test of access to higher grade cycles.
- Another cycle of Professional Training of Medium Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- The Bachillerato in any of its modalities.
Centers in which this course is taught
- CampusFP Humanes Emprende
- CampusFP Arganda
- CampusFP Leganés