Video Games Course
Learn to create your own video games with cutting edge animation technology!
The Video Games program at Inter-Dec College develop the skills needed to follow every step required to produce a fully functional video game. From story conception to character design and controller functions, students will master the latest software such as 3ds Max, Combustion, Zbrush, Photoshop,UDK and Nuke.
As a graduate, you will find work with organizations that specialize in creating, managing and producing high-tech projects. From feasibility studiesto visual and audio elements of a project, the video games graduate can even use interactive script-writing techniques to enhance his work.
- Learn the industry regulations and constraints behind creating a video game;
- Follow specific guidelines to create, design, and organize visual components;
- Master the art of game oriented screen writing;
- Master the art of game engine integration;
- Create and apply a production budget, schedule, and control system.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Artistically driven and talented;
- Great communication skills;
- Passion for hands-on work and the creative process.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies;
- Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer;
- Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school)
As a graduate, you will find work with organizations that specialize in creating, managing and producing high-tech multimedia, as well as work with animators texturer, integrators and designers in the field.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice about your education. It’s free of charge with no future obligations!
One year (three 15-week semesters). Total of 1035 hours.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Maximum 20 students per class;
- One student per workstation during lab time;
3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, UDK, Mudbox
Attestation of college studies.
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide you with a detailed
list of the required materials for the semester and then help find the
Program taught in: