This course is designed for students with an advanced level of English comprehension who have passed NAC’s level 5 or 6 or achieved a level 6 on the EPT (University of Michigan English Placement Test). The course will focus on skills needed in universities such as advanced real-life listening and reading activities, writing research papers, giving presentations, studying advanced vocabulary, and working in groups. Grammar and pronunciation will be targeted in context.
F-1 students / Non-F-1 students
The tuition for F1 visa students is $675.00 per month.
A one-time, non-refundable, Registration Fee of $75.00 as well as an annual, non-refundable, $75.00 Resource Fee is due upon enrollment for all programs.
||8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
||5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Tutorials are held free of charge for students on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
New America College Highlights
- Affordable classes
- 18 hours a week
- Students from 50+ different countries
- Denver is one of the Top 3 places to live in the United States
- University partnerships to waive TOEFL scores
- Free conversation classes and tutoring available
- Monthly start dates
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.