University Pathway Program
Study a German language program and receive specialist support with your application to German state universities/studienkollegs.
With the University Pathway Programs at GISMA, you get the chance to learn German in a German-speaking environment and reach the required level with the necessary skills to study a degree program in Germany.
With its specialist University Placement Service, GISMA helps students to apply to a number of German state universities for either bachelors or masters programs through one provider. Also, this placement service helps students with direct university access and to public Studienkolleg foundation courses for students with indirect university access.
Students receive full guidance with regards to the application process, the required documents and any other information up to the moment when an offer letter from the chosen German university/Studienkolleg is issued.
GISMA students have progressed to the following Universities and Studienkollegs:
- Leibniz Universität Hannover,
- Hochschule Hannover,
- Technische Universität Clausthal,
- Hochschule Kiel,
- Technische Hochschule Braunschweig,
- Universität Hamburg,
- Studienkolleg Hannover,
- Studienkolleg Karlsruhe,
- Studienkolleg Kaiserslautern.
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally-ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Shakhrom from Dushanbe, Tajikistan
"The German course was excellent. I reached level B2.2 within 9 months. I enjoyed the course very much! If you had any questions they were always very helpful. They also helped us when we needed support regarding organizational matters. The school provided organized social activities who took us out to see and get to know the city better and showed us the attractions of the city. I am very grateful for the teachers and the staff members particularly for giving me the possibility to learn the language so quickly.
A big help in reaching my goals was the University Placement Service. I have received incredible support with all my Studienkolleg and university applications. The University Placement Service Team is very experienced with applications at Studienkollegs and universities all over Germany. It helped me to apply successfully for a Bachelor program in Mechanical Engineering at various Universities and helped me to get my acceptance at all of them. TLG and GISMA helped me crucially coming to this goal closer."
Maria from Valencia, Venezuela
"It was a very wonderful and productive experience. I reached the level of German that I needed in order to get accepted for a Master program in Industrial Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences Stralsund.
The teachers are amazing. They helped me to adapt to Germany and the German culture so much. They made my stay here so much easier. The School helped me with everything from doctor’s appointments to administrational matters and to adapt to life here in Germany.
The University Placement Service, in particular, helped me a lot with pursuing my academic goals. They were very helpful with the applications at universities so that I got accepted at a Master program.
I am very grateful for this wonderful experience and that I met not only professionals but that I found also good friends! I am grateful that I had the chance to get to know great people and a great culture."
For more information or to find out how to book a course, please contact an advisor today or complete an inquiry form. We will soon be in touch to give you more information and advice on the next steps.
Program taught in: