George Mason University
If you’ve already completed college or university-level courses and want to transfer to George Mason University, the 1-Semester Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP) is for you. You’ll receive an estimate of transferable credits toward your degree before you start your program.
Degree Program Components
- 120 credit hour program
- 16 credit hours apply from UTP
- Credits remaining to a degree depends on transfer credits applied
- Transfer of credits from your college or university-level classes to your degree.
- A customized curriculum of university credit-bearing courses.
- Guaranteed progression to any undergraduate program upon successful completion of your UTP at George Mason University, Drew University, Colorado State University or Oregon State University.
- Academic advising throughout the program including progression and student success advisors.
- Scholarships between $1,000-$15,000 awarded per year to qualified students. Contact your INTO representative for details.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1 Semester
- Start dates: 2019: January, August; 2020: January
- Fees: From $21,150
- Class hours: 17-21 hours per week
- Class size: 20
- Award: Upon successful completion of an INTO Mason Undergraduate Transfer Program and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, you may enter your next semester of undergraduate study at George Mason University.
- Course options: 1-Semester Pathway
- Academic requirements: Minimum of 30 college/university credits High school diploma; 2.5 minimum GPA equivalent (no grade below C in major-related subjects).
- English language requirements: TOEFL iBT 80 (17 subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0 subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 53+, Completion of Academic English Core and OCS Level 5 or higher, or IELA 176 overall (169 subscores in reading and writing).
- Age requirements: 17 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 50 more programs offered by George Mason University »
This course is
From $21,150. Additional fees may apply