If you’ve already completed college or university-level courses and want to transfer to Drew University, the 2-Semester Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP) is for you. You’ll receive an estimate of transferable credits toward your degree before you start your program.
Have you earned 30 credits or more from another college or university? The 2-Semester UTP provides a customized path to earning your bachelor’s degree at Drew. You won’t repeat coursework and will receive additional academic, language and cultural support to help you excel at a Liberal Arts University. This program has two start dates available: Fall and Spring.
- Transfer of credits from your college or university-level classes to your degree
- A customized curriculum of university credit-bearing courses
- Guaranteed progression to any undergraduate program upon successful completion of your UTP at George Mason University, Drew University, Colorado State University or Oregon State University
- Academic advising throughout the program including progression and student success advisors
- Scholarships between $1,000-$15,000 awarded per year to qualified students. Contact your INTO representative for details
Key course facts
- Course length: 2 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: January, August; 2020: January
- Fees: From $39,500
- Class hours: 12-16 hours per week
- Class size: 20
- Award: This Pathway program leads to a variety of bachelor's degrees at Drew University.
- Course options: 4-Semester Pathway.
- Academic requirements: Minimum of 30 college/University Credits. High school diploma with a US equivalent of a 2.5 GPA.
- English language requirements: TOEFL 60 (11 minimum subscores), IELTS 5.5 (5.0 minimum subscores), PTEA 44, Password overall level 6, or IELA 162 (154 minimum subscores).
- Age requirements: 16 years and above. Interview required
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019, will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 13 more programs offered by Drew University »
Last updated June 5, 2019
This course is
From $39,500. Additional fees may apply